"Make gardening easy"
Rakerplow uses the more durable conventional manganese steel quenching and forging technique. This will be an excellent choice for gardeners. It can handle tough clods and tenacious weeds. Please be aware that this hoe is crafted by hand and is quite sharp. To avoid harm, wear protective gloves when using the equipment.
- Rakerplow has a unique hollow shape that makes it a highly useful hand tool for gardeners. It may be used for weeding, loosening the soil, planting vegetables, and other gardening tasks.
- It is made up of high steel that has been hand-forged and welded, and it is quite durable. It uses a conventional quenching and forging technique, so the surface may seem a little rough without any anti-rust polishing treatment.
- The hand-held all-steel toughened hollow hoe may be used alone or with an appropriate long handle to save time and effort. Simply draw the hoe back after it has been extended to swiftly weed.
"GET YOUR RAKERPLOW NOW!"
IS SHIPPING FREE?
Shipping is free WORLDWIDE on All items.
WHY IS MY ORDER BEING SHIPPED IN DIFFERENT PACKAGES?
If you have a multi-item order, each item may be shipped from the a different international warehouse, depending on which one has them available the fastest. Alternatively, if an item is popular and on a bit of a back order, we might ship your items at different times, in different packages, to prevent holding up your order and to get it to you as fast as possible!
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Orders are shipped out directly from any of our many domestic & international warehouses and they will do everything they can to get you your order as fast as they can! Due to the popularity of our offers, please allow an estimated 1-5 weeks for your order to arrive to the CDN (varies from product to product). Other countries can take an estimated 1-6 weeks (varies from product to product) due to distance traveling and customs. Please note, that due to the extreme popularity of our offers, these are only estimates.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER GETS STUCK OR LOST IN THE MAIL?
All of our orders are sent with insured shipping and handling. If an order gets stuck at customs, sent back or even lost during the delivery process, we apologize! The postal service is out of our control. However, in cases like this, because the packages are insured, we will send you a new package with quicker shipping and full tracking, if possible. Please see our refund and return policy for when these might be applicable to shipping situations.
WILL I BE CHARGED FOR CUSTOMS AND TAXES?
The prices displayed on our site are tax-free in CDN, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order. Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives to its final destination, which are determined by your local customs office. Payment of these charges and taxes are your responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of charges, please contact your local customs office.
Notice: There are certain delays on all carriers due to the global pandemic of COVID-19 (aka coronavirus). However, We are working around the clock with our shipping partners to ensure that your order reaches you as soon as possible. These times are certainly challenging but we hope we'll get through this temporary phase soon and keep delighting you with our best service possible. We are sincerely thankful for your continued support and business.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If you would like to return any item(s), for either a refund or exchange, you'll need to contact us via email. Support@thedaleylife.com
It is important that all conditions are met:
- If your package did not arrive on time, please write to us. We'll help you!
- Please don't send any items back to us until you've completed a Return Request and have a Return Authorization (RA) number. Any returns received without an 'RA Number' will not be processed.
- Any returns must be in resalable condition and in its original packaging.
- Refund cannot be accepted if we have sent the correct product to your customer in good condition, and as described.
- Once we approve your return, we'll send you details of where to send your order to, and what happens next.
- When we've received the return it can take up to 5 working days to process your request and issue a refund or exchange. We may contact you to discuss options, and if you've requested an exchange to confirm the product you'd like.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the order date.
- We may ask you to provide photos if an item is damaged, faulty or the wrong size.
- We also need a tracking number for returns. Please, when you ship to return, please send us the tracking number of the parcel.
Customers will need to cover the cost of returning any items to us:
For non defective items and items that are received in 100% condition, we charge a 10% restocking fee. We will send you a return label as soon as we receive your request and as soon as we receive the item you returned, we will process your refund minus the 10% Restocking Fee.
All returns must be in its original packaging and condition and also be made within 15 days of the delivery date.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.